No products found
Clarity's #1 selling line of big button amplified cordless phones. The Clarity® D714™ combines hearing, vision and mobility solutions into one great value.
Hear Clearly. Clarity's patented hearing technology, Clarity Power™, makes hearing easy again by
- Minimizing background noises
- Eliminating feedback and distortion
- Managing soft/loud sounds to produce clarity
- Amplifying incoming sound up to 40 decibels or 20 times louder than a standard home phone
- Offering four (4) tone settings to customize your listening experience
- Utilizing DECT 6.0 technology for clear, interference-free communication
See Clearly. More than just the biggest buttons that are easy to see, this thoughtful design delivers:
- Easy to see high contrast numbers
- Contoured keys with soft-touch material for comfort
- Backlit keypad that is easy to see at night
- Large font and high contrast caller ID screen
Easy to Use. A simplified design coupled with Clarity's 40 years of innovation makes the D714™ easy to use.
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Ten (10) speed dial buttons to store important numbers
- One-hundred (100) name and number phonebook with ten (10) memory buttons
- Twenty (20) Last Number Redial memory
- Easy to hold lightweight and ergonomic handset
- Belt Clip for hands-free mobility
Superior Technology. Clarity's dedication to innovation provides each phone with effective solutions to better fit into your lifestyle.
- Hear-It-Ring Clarity ringer has 10 loud and clear melodies plus six (6) levels of volume.
- Expandable up to five (5) handsets (model D704HS)
- Both the large keypad and CID display light up as a super bright visual ringer
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm)
Superior Support. Clarity's focus is serving seniors with:
- Both a U.S. and Canadian based team of fifteen has been serving the needs of seniors for over 40 years understanding and meeting their specific needs
- Over 10 million seniors served since 1969, Clarity helps keep seniors connected to family, friends and their community.