SPEKTRUMSPMX50002S50H5 - 5000mAh 2S 7.4V 50C Smart LiPo Hardcase; IC5
- Integrated microchip stores unique parameters for each battery
- Smart discharge allows batteries to automatically discharge to a safe voltage
- Save time and hassle, while improving battery life
- Powerful 50C continuous discharge rating to deliver high performance and longevity
- Impact resistant ABS plastic hardcase
- No soldering required, equipped with IC3 and IC5 Connectors that are compatible with EC3 and EC5
- 50C battery packs are available in a variety of capacities and cell counts that are perfect for almost any application
You'll never have to set charge preferences for a Spektrum Smart battery until you want to. When a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery is connected to a Spektrum Smart charger, unique parameters and health of that Smart LiPo battery upload from the Smart memory microchip integrated into the battery. Through the charger, you can view and set preferences, such as charge rates, so that all you have to do to charge the pack every time is press the charger "Start" button. Smart technology takes care of the rest.
Our new Spektrum Smart 50C LiPos come in a variety of popular sizes and are ready to drop into your RC car or boat for better performance, power, and reliability. These battery packs are a great upgrade for those looking to get more punch and off the line power on nearly any setup.
Spektrum Smart LiPo Batteries Store Unique Data, Such As:
- Battery Brand
- Battery Type
- Battery Capacity
- Battery C Rating
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Charge/Discharge Cycles
Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries also maintain an error log including the number of over-heat, over-discharge and over-charge incidents which can be helpful data in assuring that the battery you've chosen is right for the application. A Smart Battery uploads its charge parameters to a Spektrum Smart Charger automatically making charging as simple as pressing the "Start" button. The charge rate of every Smart Battery is customizable, allowing you to take full advantage of packs with faster charge ratings.